Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dislocated Fun

So I spent 3 and a half day in the freshman camp, in Bodajk, a nice village surrounded by mountains and forests. The weather wasn't the sunniest, but was nice- not too hot, not too cold, fluffy clouds running through the sky, kind of perfect for running outside and existing in 2 mm wide walled houses.. ^^'

Tho it was all fun :)


We were the yellow team, the 'light yellow's were the special education teacher students, we, the 'dark yellow's, rather oranges, were the maths students :)

Tons of fun programs, cute mentors and seniors, nice new classmates, aand infinite amount of alcohol ^^'

Lots of legendary stories were written through these days and more are about to happen in the next few years :)


That was a dance, we were Frankensteins right when the photo was taken :D
The second day was spend like this, in the forest we needed to solve problems, sing till our voice stayed.. :D
At one station, we had to spoiler Game of Thrones xD At another station, we jumped into a lake with our clothes on. ^^ Pure legendaryness :D

The day before we mostly just get used to eachother and at night we had an amazing party ^^ Tho, mostly shitty hungarian disco song were played, but we were drunk and noisy enough not to care :D
A guy also picked me up and I danced sitting on his shoulders :3 Life achievement complete ;)

The day after we had a sport day, we played laser tag what was awesome, man, I was an awesome sniper with an awesome team x3 From 15 life I had 14 when we finished :) We owned them so much, yeah xD
We also took part in a 'Girlfriend carrying contest', when the girls had to carry the boys too :D We ran a new record between the yellows :P
That night there was a 'Couple contest', the guy, in orange beside me on the picture above, was my pair :) We were Garfield and Strawberry ;P
The whole party was fun, more than half of the camp were competing :) Though there was a task, where boys made a tunnel using their bodies and girls had to get through it the fastest as they could. Some boys, whose pair wasn't climbing right then, were grabbing girls ankles to slow them down. That was what probably happened to me when my shoulder got dislocated...

Dislocated- At it's normal place

I don't really remember actual things.. The time we arrived into the hospital I was more fainted than awake. But was quickly put together and returned to the party. ^^ The next day we left the camp and I could visit another doctor at the local hospital. I have to wear a net for at least 3 weeks to keep my arm and shoulder steady.
Sad part of the story that it's my right arm, and I'm right handed.. My left is getting really tired for now.. But still one week to go, till I can get free. Or at least I hope to break free in a week..

No comments:

Post a Comment